Skip To Content

    1307 County Home Road

    Conover, NC 28613
    • $2,500,000
    • STATUS: Active Under Contract
    • ON SITE: 72 days
    • ID#: 3740519
    Under Contract
    UPDATED: 46 min ago
    $2,500,000
    • 66
      BEDS
    • 2.63
      ACRES
    • 30
      BATHS
    • 24
      1/2 BATHS
    • 28,000
      SQFT
    • $89
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Multi-Family
    Built:
    1969
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:
    Offered by Listwithfreedom.Com Inc. Copyright 2021 Canopy MLS. All rights reserved.

    Description

    30 unit apartment complex situated on 2.63 Acres. Property consists of 5 brick townhome style buildings. Each building has 6 apartments totaling 12 three bedroom 1.5 bath units, 12 two bedroom 1.5 bath units and 6 one bedroom 1bath units. We are currently at a 75% occupancy and in the process of a remodel on the other 25%. Great income producing property in a great clean quit location. Property being offered AS IS

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-07-26T23:58:51.177 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Canopy MLS IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither NC Mountain Brokers, LLC nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2021 Canopy MLS.

    Digital Millennium Copyright Act
    www.ncmountainbrokers.com/homes/117267414
    Print Image

    1307 County Home Road Conover, NC 28613

    • Price: $2,500,000
    • Status: Active Under Contract
    • Updated: 46 min ago
    • ID#: 3740519
    66
    Beds
    30
    Baths
    24
    ½ Baths
    2.63
    Acres
    28,000
    SQFT
    $89
    $/SQFT
    1969
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Lyle Haven
    County:
    Catawba
    Area:
    Conover
    Elementary School:
    Shuford
    Middle School:
    Newton Conover
    High School:
    Newton Conover
    Property Description
    30 unit apartment complex situated on 2.63 Acres. Property consists of 5 brick townhome style buildings. Each building has 6 apartments totaling 12 three bedroom 1.5 bath units, 12 two bedroom 1.5 bath units and 6 one bedroom 1bath units. We are currently at a 75% occupancy and in the process of a remodel on the other 25%. Great income producing property in a great clean quit location. Property being offered AS IS
    Exterior Features

    Construction Materials Aluminum SidingBrick PartialConcreteStucco Lot Features Corner Lot Parking Features Driveway Parking Total 0 Road Surface Type Concrete

    Interior Features

    Appliances Electric RangeRefrigerator Below Grade Finished Area 0 Building Area Total 28000 Fireplace YN No Flooring CarpetLaminateTileVinyl Foundation Details Slab Heating Central Laundry Features Other

    Property Features

    HOASubject To None Listing Terms CashConventionalFhaVa Loan New Construction YN No Pets Allowed No Property Sub Type Multi-Family Proposed Special Assessment YN No Rent Includes See Remarks Road Responsibility Public Maintained Road Sewer Public Sewer Special Listing Conditions None Structure Type Apartments Tax Assessed Value 416200 Tenant Pays Other Unit Count 0 Water Heater Electric Water Source Public Zoning Description R-9A



    Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-07-26T23:58:51.177 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Canopy MLS IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither NC Mountain Brokers, LLC nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2021 Canopy MLS.

    Digital Millennium Copyright Act
     
    Logo
    NC Mountain Brokers, LLC
    Po Box 2597
    Weaverville NC, 28787
    Offered by Listwithfreedom.Com Inc. Copyright 2021 Canopy MLS. All rights reserved.